This is a follow up to Thursday’s post on IndyGo’s proposed route changes. I believe these imagesÂ contain all of the rest of the changes, although I could be missing something. Â Apologies for the poor photos, the lighting in The Hall is challenging.
Here’s a brief summary of some of the major changes shown above:
- St. Vincent will go past Butler’s Campus.
- Shelby will travel down Virginia.
- Route 5 is split in half and the western portion becomes route 6.
- Route 8 stays on Washington Street downtown instead of heading north to Ohio.
- The Red Line circulator has been eliminated
- Finally, a general rule is if you see a line that isn’t black, mentally cut off the appendage and stay on the main route.