On Saturday, January 21st, join Urban Indy bloggers Saturday Graeme Sharpe, Joe Smoker, and I for a one-of-a-kind excursion to promote Mass Transit and responsible beer tasting (ok, so there will be some beer drinking, not just tasting) in advance of the upcoming Super Bowl.
IndyGo is FREE during Super Bowl weekend, so this is intended to be a bit of a guide for guests, as well as a promotion of local businesses in some of our favorite Indianapolis neighborhoods.Â And as far as this Saturday is concerned, Graeme has a few free bus passes for the first few people to show up at Twenty Tap.
Here is our very simple schedule:
- Around 4 PM, meet at Twenty Tap at 54th and College.
- Wait outside for the IndyGo Bus 17 at either 5:10 or 5:40.
- Head to the Mass Avenue district for an as-yet-to-be-determined stop.
- Walk to the corner of New Jersey and Washington to catch the IndyGo Bus 14 at 7:40.
- Head to the Fountain Square Brewery’s Grand Opening Party.
- After that, people are on their own.Â I’m going to take a taxi home, and I recommend others do the same.
Be warned, as we will be making a follow-up post with photographs.Â This is going to be the event of the century. *
*event of the century not guaranteed.