A few fun events are happening this weekend, and it looks like we’ll have good weather to enjoy them. Even more amazing is that all of them feature free admission.
- The Talbot Street Art Fair is tomorrow.
- Nearby is the Independent Music and Art Fair.
- The Italian Festival in Fletcher Place takes place both tonight and tomorrow.
- Broad Ripple features the Teen Art and Music Festival.
- The Indy Pride Parade enlivens Massachusetts Avenue.
This is always my favorite time of the year. When people have a chance to get out of their cars and mingle among other people, a buzz is created, and we feel more connected with our surroundings.