Haven’t had a link thread in a while. Here’s a quick round-up:
- Unsung Indy has launched, shedding light on 5 lesser-known Indianapolis Neighborhoods. I like the potential for this site.
- This interview with Christopher Leinberger is a few months old, but I just noticed it yesterday. I have now posted a link to the Infrastructurist.
- That article led me to this article and amazing slide show of a Floridian suburb that has gone bust.
- Yet another new purveyor of food (Nia’s Deli) will open next week on East Washington Street. I’m doubly excited that this will be a lunch spot, as most of the new places cater to the dinner crowd. I selfishly crave more lunch places.
- This is outside the box for this blog, but a friend has posted a fun story about a bar that we visited last Saturday. Before I link it, I must warn that even though the link itself is safe (with some possibly offensive language), the original site that this story is on is pretty close to Not Safe for Work. Here it is, if you dare to enter, the Iron Workers Corner Bar.