Things are moving a bit slow in the development world, so here’s a few links for a Friday:
- The IBJ has a nice editorial about mass transit. The false promises of building new roads and lanes are starting to come to light. More on that issue can be found on the Project for Public Spaces site
- The technology of this hybrid bus was developed, engineered, and manufactured here in Indy. If nothing else, sitting behind a bus in traffic will be less obnoxious with this technology.
- Pocket Parks, courtesy of Keeping Indianapolis Beautiful.
- It’s been mentioned elsewhere, but The Goose Market at 25th and Delaware is now open. It rocks.
- If you have a lot of time to kill, check out the photo archives of Indianapolis on the Indiana Historical Archives site, especially the W. H. Bass set.