Time for a link post.
- 2 new links have been added. Historic Indianapolis and INarchitecture. Both are written by experts in their field.
- Small farms are a quickly emerging sector in the U.S.
- Green Piece Indy has mentioned the Fall Creek Pilot Project, a bioretention area being planted this week at Fall Creek and College Avenue.
- A few months ago, GPI also mentioned Angelo’s Railroad and Trucking recovery, a place at 201 South College Avenue that sells goods that have been slightly damaged in shipping.
- On Friday, I stopped by the People for Urban Progress office. It’s located in a neat space in the Murphy building in Fountain Square.
- Indy’s ranked 44th out of 50 cities with regards to its green initiatives. I’m at least pleased to see some progress on this issue recently with the opening of the Sustainability Department.