Time for a few links.
- I’ve added a new blog called Go Indy Go. Also, a new website called Streets of Indy. Be sure to check out the photo galleries.
- Locally Grown Gardens continues to rock my world.
- Lafayette Square Mall is really struggling. Meanwhile, there are quite a few worthy international destinations in the area. My suggestion is to turn the Mall in to a huge international marketplace.
- Have any readers shopped at Green Way Supply? We need a new front door and I was wondering about their products.
- WITT, a community radio station, hopes to hit the airwaves in March. I have high hopes for this.